Wednesday, September 9, 2015

#WIP - Work In Progress Wednesday 4




WIP Wednesday Sept 8,2015

I am finally back with a project. This is actually a shawlette that I tried to knit up a few years ago. I was having a hard time with it because I was completely new to charts. I didn't understand how to read them. Thanks to a friendly Ravelry member who helped me out. She explained some of the things I was having issues with. 

Then I tried to knit it up and I just could not get it right. So I dropped it. I have picked it up a couple more time since but kept having problems. Now I'm trying once again. Only this time I get it! Um, I think. What' s the pattern that was giving me such a hard time? The Gingko Shouldette Shawl. Now that I can read the pattern though it seems to be an easy piece. We shall see if I can finish it this time.




Friend Me
*This blog may use cookies to enhance your experience. Also clicking links may take you to a third party website that may use cookies. Most browsers have an option in the right hand corner setting icon to disable the use of cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment