Thursday, July 17, 2014

Wow...long time

It has been so long since I've done a post. Shame, shame, shame on me since I really don't have a good reason why. Well, I haven't actually finished a project in a long time but still. But I'm back. lol I say that as if anyone is following this blog anymore. Even if it's just me here I will once again go on a crafting challenge.
There is a couple of sweaters and shawls I want to make. I am starting my crafting challenge by making a weekender bag for a summer vacatin trip with some of my family. The details of making the bag will be here. The details of the trip will be on my new blog. I know what you are saying, 'you have a new blog when you can't even post to this one'. Yes I do. Anyway my next post will be about the weekender.

No comments:

Post a Comment