Sunday, April 5, 2015

Don't Call It A Comeback!

Like LL Cool J said "Don't call it a comeback, I've been here for years". Yeah for years but not so many posts. Okay so here's the thing. Crochet started off as a hobby for me many years ago. Then people started requesting that I make things for them. I thought 'hey, I can make some extra cash with this.' And that's what I did for awhile. Then I wanted to start to crochet as a full time business. I had a few online web stores. But I did not have the confidence. I have learned that preparation is great but if you don't believe in yourselves you will not succeed. That is what happened. I would just lose steam. What is different now is that I have been through a lot in my life. I am not at a point where I feel it's either now or never. So that is what I am going to do. I hope to document my journey via blog & maybe in vlog. So many of many posts for a bit will be business preparation posts. Till next time...may the stitch be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment