Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Knowing What You Don't Want To Do

STUCK IN A RUT


Some times you get stuck in a rut. You don't know what you want to do so you end up not doing anything. How to get things in motion? Since this is a needle work blog my list is specific to that topic. Knowing what type of rut you are in helps speed up the process of getting out of it. You can always alter the list.

My list of what I don't want to do for now:
I don't want to make bookmarks or any items small like that.
I under price myself.
I don't want to my miniatures.
I don't want to make toys for the exception of a particular bear.

As you can see my list is fairly short right now. I may add to it at some point. What is important to remember is that today doesn't have to be the same as yesterday. It is never to late to start over. You don't have to keep going in circles. You may just need to point yourself in a new direction. Easier said that done I know. Try the list maybe it'll help. Til next time...may the stitch be with you.

Contact Me

No comments:

Post a Comment